Saturday 8 December 2012

Introducing Buddy our magic elf

This morning a new friend joined us in Year 4. He arrived in a cold bag along with a letter from a very special man. After reading the letter we found out the elf was magical and came all the way from the North Pole. 
Buddy was described as very mischievous. We're not entirely sure what this might mean but when we came back from swimming Gilbert, our class mascot, was in the fruit bowl.

Our new visitor Buddy 

Year 4 have decided to keep a record of Buddy's behaviour. Keep coming back to check on Buddy and find out what he gets up to.

6 comments:

  1. Have you took buddy home mrs warner. from megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Megan, no I haven't taken him home, he should still be on my desk next to my orchid. I hope he isn't up to anything he shouldn't be!!!
      We will see on Monday morning.

      Delete
  2. i wonder what buddy will be doing now from lewis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Year 4,

    It seems Buddy wants to be the centre of attention. It's suspicious Gilbert ended up in the fruit bowl. I hope Santa keeps a list of naughty and nice elves as well as children. If he does, I hope Buddy remembers not to be too mischievous. :)

    @RossMannell
    Teacher (retired), N.S.W., Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont know what Buddy will do next but I cant stop for long because im on sumdog so bye :)

    From Ayisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. buddy is misuvis from sade

    ReplyDelete