Friday 25 November 2011

Learning Log target

I thought your Learning Logs were amazing this week. You all put in so much effort and do the very best you can. I always look forward to reading them and learning new things myself.

The new Learning Target is
What makes you you?

In circle time we have been talking about what makes each of us unique and individual. Use the two pages to show me what it is like in your shoes.

What could you do? Make a family tree. Design a coat of arms for your family name. Write about hobbies. Tell me your life story so far.

You decide.

2 comments:

  1. Pleased to report two learning logs have been handed in already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm very happy with the learning log target this week because i've been wanting to do that one for ages

    ReplyDelete